Offering hope, compassion and healing through the transformative, non-pathologizing Internal Family Systems approach.
Welcome to The Self Heals©IFS Spokane website! I’m delighted you’re here to learn more about opportunities to cultivate more open-heartedness and compassion in our world. Here’s a little about me as you explore the site, which will be updated regularly. Warm wishes and I look forward to interacting with you soon!
- Certified IFS Therapist since 2010
- Offering IFS Consultation, Supervision, Expansion Groups for Healing Professionals, Workshops and Retreats
- Tele-services: therapy, supervision and consultation (individual and group)
- Washington State Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2004
- Individual, Couple, Family and Group Psychotherapy
- AAMFT Clinical Fellow since 2002. AAMFT and WA state Approved Supervision.
Laura’s calm and compassionate presence creates an atmosphere of safety for deep healing. Her grasp of the Internal Family Systems (IFS) Model comes from an inner knowing stemming from her own inner work. In addition to being a skilled IFS therapist, she teaches the Model from the heart and with passion. I have great confidence in recommending her.Michelle Glass, Eugene, Oregon
I highly recommend Laura! She both knows IFS extremely well and is a great presenter.Richard Schwartz, Ph.D.