Cultivating hope, compassion and healing for over 20 years through the transformative, non-pathologizing Internal Family Systems Model and life practice.
Welcome to the IFS Spokane website! I’m delighted you’re here to learn more about opportunities to cultivate more open-heartedness and compassion in our world. Here’s a little about me as you explore the site, which is updated regularly. I look forward to interacting with you soon.
- Offering IFS Consultation, Supervision, Expansion Groups, Workshops and Retreats for Healing Professionals
- AAMFT and WA state Approved Supervisor
- Tele-services via Zoom: therapy, supervision and consultation (individual and group)
- Certified IFS Therapist since 2010
- Program Assistant for the IFS Institute
- IFIO (IFS couples therapy) trained.
- Washington State Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2004.
- AAMFT Clinical Fellow since 2002.
- Individual, Couple, Family and Group Psychotherapy
Laura Schmidt is money–very skilled and connected! You are lucky to have her on your team!
Joanna McBride, MA, ACSW, Temecula, CA
I highly recommend Laura! She both knows IFS extremely well and is a great presenter.
Laura’s calm and compassionate presence creates an atmosphere of safety for deep healing. Her grasp of the Internal Family Systems (IFS) Model comes from an inner knowing stemming from her own inner work. In addition to being a skilled IFS therapist, she teaches the Model from the heart and with passion. I have great confidence in recommending her.