Cultivating hope, compassion, connection and healing for over 20 years
Welcome to the IFS Spokane © website! I’m delighted you’re here to learn about opportunities to expand open-heartedness and compassion in your internal and external worlds. Here’s a little about me as you explore the site, which is updated regularly. I look forward to interacting with you soon.
- Offering IFS Consultation, Supervision, Process Groups, Workshops and Retreats for Healing Professionals
- AAMFT and WA state Approved Supervisor
- Tele-services via Zoom: therapy, supervision and consultation (individual and group)
- Certified IFS Therapist since 2010
- Program Assistant for the IFS Institute
- PESI Workshop Presenter
- IFIO (IFS couples therapy) trained
- Washington State Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist since 2004
- Individual, Couple, Family and Group Psychotherapy
- LGBTQ+ ally
I highly recommend Laura! She both knows IFS extremely well and is a great presenter.
Laura Schmidt is money–very skilled and connected! You are lucky to have her on your team! Joanna McBride, MA, ACSW, Temecula, CA
Laura’s calm and compassionate presence creates an atmosphere of safety for deep healing. Her grasp of the Internal Family Systems (IFS) Model comes from an inner knowing stemming from her own inner work. In addition to being a skilled IFS therapist, she teaches the Model from the heart and with passion. I have great confidence in recommending her.
Michelle Glass, Eugene, OR
Certified IFS Practitioner, author of Daily Parts Meditation Practice