Cultivating hope, compassion, connection and healing for over 20 years
Welcome to the IFS (Internal Family Systems) Spokane© website! I’m delighted you’re here to learn about opportunities to expand open-heartedness and compassion in your internal and external worlds. Here’s a little about me as you explore the site, which is updated regularly. I look forward to interacting with you soon.
- Offering Consultation, Supervision, Process Groups, Workshops and Retreats for Healing Professionals
- IFS Institute Approved Consultant for Group and Individual IFS Certification hours
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor
- Tele-services: therapy, IFS process groups, supervision and consultation
- Certified IFS Therapist since 2010
- Program Assistant for the IFS Institute
- PESI Seminar Speaker
- IFIO (IFS couples therapy) trained
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in Washington State since 2004
- Individual, Couple, Family and Group Psychotherapy
I highly recommend Laura! She both knows IFS extremely well and is a great presenter.
Richard Schwartz, Ph.D., LMFT – Developer of IFS
Laura’s calm and compassionate presence creates an atmosphere of safety for deep healing. Her grasp of the Internal Family Systems (IFS) Model comes from an inner knowing stemming from her own inner work. In addition to being a skilled IFS therapist, she teaches the Model from the heart and with passion. I have great confidence in recommending her.
Michelle Glass, Eugene, OR
Certified IFS Practitioner
Author of Daily Parts Meditation Practice©
Laura Schmidt is money–very skilled and connected! You are lucky to have her on your team!
Joanna McBride, MA, ACSW Temecula, CA