Monthly IFS tele-consult group via Zoom for clinicians with some basic IFS exposure, such as my 1.5H IFS Introduction, a PESI workshop, etc. Limited to 7 participants.
The meetings include discussion, Q&A, teaching, mini demos, experientials, etc.– whatever group members would like in order to expand and facilitate their understanding and practice of the IFS Model. Sessions are recorded and sent to participants afterwards.
Cost: 75 minutes: $180 divided by number of participants. 60 minutes / $140 total.
If you’re interested in joining our group, please email me and indicate your IFS experience.
FAQs and Description of the Spokane Expansions:
- For those who have attended my IFS Introduction or other similar training, this is a unique opportunity to expand your experience of the IFS framework for deepening awareness, compassion and Self energy, in a safe, confidential setting with a Certified IFS Therapist. We’ll continue by helping you apply the model to your own internal system through experiences such as: guided meditation (and the parts this may stir up), experiential exercises (writing, sandtray, sculpting, parts mapping, dyad/triad exercises), practice in identifying parts, unblending from them and building a relationship with them; speaking FOR parts rather than FROM them, and learning how to access and cultivate qualities of Self leadership (compassion, curiosity, calm, creativity, clarity, courage, curiosity, confidence and connectedness). We have many options and each month the Expansion meeting will include different material.
- There are 9 spaces for the Expansion and your seat is reserved once I receive payment. The fee is $35 if I receive payment 48H before the Expansion (but I’d appreciate an RSVP as soon as you know you’re coming.) Fee within 48H is $40. Youmay pay with cash, check, Apple Pay, or here on my website with a credit card.
- This doesn’t qualify as a therapy group to bill to insurance.
- This group is geared towards healing practitioners, not just mental health therapists (just like IFS trainings) who want to deepen their understanding and application of the IFS framework–for themselves and for patients, clients, students, etc. While this group isn’t therapy, per se, it will be therapeutic and impact your own self understanding and compassion.
- These groups are not eligible for CEs. Applying for and offering CEs is a lengthy process, would be required for every meeting and would likely not to qualify for approval.
- If we have a large enough group in the future to split into an IFS consult group for mental health clinicians, and another IFS expansion group for healing practitioners, we may do that–depending on interest. But for now, we’ll learn from one another and practice together in a safe, confidential setting.
- If you’re interested in participating in IFS therapy as a client, you can visit www.selfleadership.org to find a therapist in another location if needed or sign up for one of their online tele-groups. Also Dr.Jay Earley runs effective IFS teletherapy groups for both clients and clinicians https://personal-growth-programs.com.