Ms. Schmidt was very open to/promoted asking questions. Naturally, calmly took the time to masterfully incorporate the answers into her presentation. Ms. Schmidt is a beautiful soul.
Tending to My Therapist Parts
Friday 5/29 10am-12pm PT or Sunday 5/31 12-2pm via Zoom
Therapists and healing practitioners have been stretched emotionally in unique ways during this pandemic. Many of you are preparing to return soon to meeting with clients face to face, if you aren’t already. This 2 hour Expanded Pause, Tending to My Therapist Parts, will give you an opportunity to connect with unique responses stirred up during the past two months in a supportive, confidential setting with other healing professionals. Our group will include a guided meditation, group sharing and experiential with a 10 minute break after an hour.
This Zoom offering is limited to mental health professionals or students, as well as Level 1 trained IFS Practitioners. Limited to 10 participants.
Your seat is reserved once you’ve registered here. $55
$30 for Students or those under financial distress
If you have registration challenges please email Ashley at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pause for Calm and Connection
Guided Meditation and optional Sharing
Wednesdays 12:15-12:45pm PT via Zoom
Drop Ins are Welcome! Feel free to invite others. The lovely group is usually between 20-30 people–some faces visible, others just listening! The sessions are not cumulative, although the more often you practice, the more fluent and easily you can BE with your responses and emotions from a calm, curious, compassionate place.
You’ll be muted automatically and can choose to have your camera/video on or off. Log in anytime after noon so you’re technically settled in time! At 12:15pm PT, I’ll welcome us, lead a 10-15 minute meditation, then give you a moment for writing or quiet reflection before opening the call up to some brief sharing. All are welcome!
There is no charge for the Pauses, but if you find them supportive and are inclined, donations are appreciated to help defray costs of continuing to offer them. You may make a credit card donation here https://lauraschmidtlmft.com/pay/ or via ApplePay or VenMo (@LauraschmidtLMFT phone # ending in 0622). Thank you so much, in advance!
Monthly IFS tele-consult group
Monthly via Zoom
Monthly IFS tele-consult group for those with some previous IFS exposure. Level 1 Grads can count this as group IFS consultation hours towards IFS Certification.
Meetings include discussion, Q&A, teaching, case consultation, mini demos, experientials, etc.– whatever group members would like to expand and facilitate their Self Leadership and clinical application of the IFS Model. If all group members agree, sessions can be recorded and shared afterwards for participants’ review only. Limited to 5 participants.
75 minutes. 3 month commitment. Your seat is reserved once payment is received.
If you’re interested in joining our group, please email me your interest, scope of practice and previous IFS experience.
IFS Process Group
6 biweekly sessions
- For those who have attended my IFS Introduction or other similar training, this is a unique opportunity to expand your experience of the IFS framework for deepening awareness, compassion and Self energy in a safe, confidential setting with Certified IFS therapist with over 20 years of clinical experience. We’ll apply the Model to your own internal system and your interactions with one another through guided meditation, experiential exercises, didactic teaching, live demos and group processing.
- There are 8 spaces available and your seat is reserved once I receive payment. The fee is $400 for the 6, 2H meetings. You may pay with cash, check, Apple Pay, VenMo or here on my website with a credit card.
- This doesn’t qualify as a therapy group to bill to insurance.
- This group is for healing professionals, who want to deepen their understanding and application of the IFS framework–for themselves and for patients, clients, students, etc. While this group isn’t therapy, per se, it will be therapeutic and impact your own self understanding and compassion.
- These groups are not eligible for CEs.
- If you are interested in helping with logistics (room set up, take down, etc.) to offset your cost, please contact me.
- Students discounts available.