JUNE 2H Consultation Groups for Level 1-3 Grads
Live Brief Demos with Laura, Case Consultation, Q&A
Choose 1 or more times. Get a feel for Groups with Laura before our Summer Pause!
Tues, June 21 at 12pm and Thurs, June 23 at 2pm PT.
$150 PT (Seattle)
Refer a colleague who joins a group and receive a thank you Referral Refund!
Fall Set of groups begins late September
IFSI Approved for Certification
Hello IFS Therapists & Practitioners from around the globe
who want to be more Self led, confident and effective,
YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE!
You’re invited to join me and IFS Clinicians across the country and ponds, as we welcome your hard-working Healer parts, tend to your IFS questions and deepen your experience and competence with the Model. The more Self led you are, the greater ease and spaciousness you will embody.
My 24 years as a family systems psychotherapist and supervisor motivate me to offer fellow healers the connection, mentorship and teaching so vital to our demanding work.
You are not alone in your questions, challenges and care for your clients! I’m committed to creating a safe and brave space for you to find validation and support for your therapist/practitioner/caregiver parts.
Your consultation group experience will help you be less burned out, more Self led, present, energized and effective!
Students say Laura’s Consultation groups offer them:
- A wonderful resource to practice, learn and gain support.
- Helpful and heart-opening feedback on clinical challenges.
- A safe and supportive space for discussing challenging cases.
- An opportunity to meet and tend to my own therapist parts.
Groups include: Guided Meditation, Group Sharing, Case Consultation, Q&A, Didactic Teaching, Experientials, Live Brief Demos with Laura
- Increase your IFS Confidence, Competence and Self-energy.
- Unblend from and Befriend your Therapist/Practitioner Parts.
- Reduce burnout, isolation and clinical overwhelm.
- Watch or experience the Model directly during brief, live demos with Laura.
- Get your IFS Questions Answered.
- Experience validation and input from IFS colleagues from all over the world.
- Expand your own Self awareness, Leadership and presence in a confidential space.
“I highly recommend joining Laura’s consultation group/s. Her gentle, warm and authentic presence creates safety that encourages curiosity to learn. She seamlessly weaves personal and professional awareness that makes for a truly special experience.” M.F.
Fall Set resumes in September
Your investment includes:
- Learning from and Connecting with IFS Colleagues internationally
- Small, Confidential Group of 5-10 Students
- IFSI Approved Group Consultation Hours towards IFS Certification for Level 1+ Graduates
- Optional Add On 1 hour of Private Consultation with Laura at Student Rate.
- Membership in our Private Facebook Consultation Community Group with Alum and Current Students
- Access to Group Recordings throughout your Group Set (viewable only by you)
- Direct Access to Laura’s breadth and depth of knowledge and experience as a family systems therapist for 24 years, Certified IFS Therapist for 11 years, Approved AAMFT Supervisor and IFS Consultant for Certification, with some mighty mentors to thank!
Payments are Non-Refundable, unless a Group does not meet the minimum number of 5 students to run.
A few partial scholarships are available each Set to individuals experiencing financial hardship. Details in Application.
ALL GROUPS ARE FOR LEVEL 1-3 / STEPPING STONE GRADS with Active Caseloads unless otherwise noted
22 Fall Group Sets Resume the Week of September 27!
Monthly 12-1:45pm PT
Monthly 4:00-5:45pm PT
Bi-weekly, 12:00–1:30pm PT
Monthly, 4:00–5:45pm PT
Monthly 3:00–4:45pm PT
- Your seat is reserved once your application is accepted and your tuition payment is received.
- Refunds are NOT possible unless your Group does not get enough registrants to run.
- If you have to miss a meeting, you may view a recording in private.
- Recordings do NOT count towards certification hours (per the IFS Institute).
By participating, you consent:
- for your email to be shared with other students in your Group
- for your Group meeting to be recorded (for students’ viewing only in private).
- to maintain confidentiality around content shared in Group.
WHAT IS SHARED HERE, STAYS HERE. WHAT IS LEARNED HERE, LEAVES HERE !
Apply by answering a few questions by clicking the green button. No fees yet. You will hear from Laura when Group Registration opens a month prior to Group Sets.
IFS CERTIFICATION FAQS:
Apply for an Upcoming Group by answering a few questions. No fee yet. You’ll receive Registration details if accepted.
~Melanie (UK) BACP ACC Psychotherapeutic Counsellor Level 3 IFS
“Laura so naturally creates this safe, sacred space which invites the group to really drop in deeply and bypass any masky pretenses and connect with real treasure both for our psychotherapy parts but most of all for the nourishment of ourselves as a whole. I walked away with immediate support in using IFS with my clients and also feel rejuvenated, so I’m bringing more Self energy to my clients (and my family and friends and life). I feel honored to sing the praises of Laura and this gorgeous offering.”
~ Shimila Keenum, LCSW
“The consolidation and clarification of the vast amount of material I’ve been exposed to was the greatest value of the consultation group for me, along with meeting some amazing therapists and getting the benefit of Laura’s experience with and understanding of the model as well. I’m very grateful.”
~Amy Klatzkin, LMFT, San Francisco
Laura is particularly talented at creating a safe, warm, intellectually stimulating and welcoming space.
Her group is perfectly balanced – there is time for connection and support with other therapists and plenty of space for IFS-focused learning.
I walk away from each group with a new nugget of IFS wisdom from Laura and my peers. It is a space that is recharging, energizing, and fun.
~ Carrisa Aresta LCSW, Portland, OR
“Laura’s consult group has been a wonderful addition to my circle of support. I feel safe with Laura at the helm and I highly recommend her groups to my fellow IFS therapists or practitioners. If you are practicing without peer support you are really missing out. Getting feedback from up to 8 others on challenges you are having is incredibly helpful and heart-opening. I have a part that thinks he doesn’t need support. This group has proven him wrong.”
~Everett Considine, Certified Level 3 IFS Practitioner and Co-author of “ReZoom” from Bright Line Eating
~Tiffany Forsyth, Spokane
About Me: I am passionate about connecting and supporting healers globally to reduce burnout and isolation and help you be more Self-led, energized and effective. I help you deepen and embody this transformational life practice so that you can help others in a way that is sustainable and life-giving to you, too! IFS changed my life and is the reason I’m still in the field after 24 years with more energy and hope than I ever thought possible.
My IFS foundation was built working with Dick Schwartz individually for a year. I’ve maintained regular IFS therapy and supervision with two IFS Lead Trainers since 2009 and have been IFS Certified since 2010. I’m an IFS Approved Consultant for Certification and AAMFT Approved Supervisor. I’m IFIO Advanced trained, taught IFS Seminars for PESI and Program Assist for Level 1 & 2 Trainings. Areas of specialty include disordered eating, sexual trauma, couples, body-oriented practices, athletes, brain injuries and chronic illness.