Hello IFS Therapists & Practitioners from around the globe
who are motivated to be more Self led and to integrate IFS more fully into your life and work,
You are in the Right Place!
Given my experiences as a family systems therapist for over 23 years, I am passionate about connecting healing professionals for the support, community and mentorship so vital to our work.
- Expand your IFS Clinical Competence, Presence and Self-energy,
- Reduce burnout, isolation and clinical overwhelm.
- Watch or experience the Model directly during brief, live demos with Laura.
- Get your IFS Questions Answered.
- Increase your IFS fluency, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Expand your own Self awareness, presence and leadership in a confidential space.
“I highly recommend joining Laura’s consultation group/s. Her gentle, warm and authentic presence creates safety that encourages curiosity to learn. She seamlessly weaves personal and professional awareness that makes for a truly special experience.” M.F.
Fall Group Set runs September – December 2021 5-7 students
Weeks of September 29, October 19, November 16, December 14
APPLY IF YOU’D LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS SET OR A FUTURE SET. FALL SET HAS ROOM IN 2 GROUPS. YOU MAY VIEW RECORDING FROM OUR FIRST MEETING BEFORE OCTOBER’S MEETING.
FULL!! Tuesday, Group A 12:00–1:30pm PT – Sept. 28, Oct. 19, Nov. 16, Dec. 14
for non-Level 1 Grads. 3 seats left. join us starting Oct! : Tuesday, Group B 3:00–4:30pm PT – Oct. 19, Nov. 16, Dec. 14
FULL!! Wednesday, Group C 12:00–1:30pm PT – Sept. 29, Oct. 20, Nov. 17, Dec. 15
FULL!! Wednesday, Group D 4:00–5:30pm PT – Sept. 29, Oct. 20, Nov. 17, Dec. 15
FULL!! Thursday, Group E 12:00–1:30pm PT – Sept. 30, Oct. 21, Nov. 18, Dec. 16
3 seats left. Join us starting Oct! Thursday, Group G 3:00–4:30pm PT – Oct. 21, Nov. 18, Dec. 16
Your $615 Investment for the 6 hours of Group Consultation with Laura includes a $15 processing fee and other components beyond the 4 meetings. If you join beginning the 2nd meeting, you will receive a coupon code for $75 off.
- Meeting and access to a diverse range of IFS Colleagues from around the world.
- Participation in our private Facebook IFS Consultation Community only for students of these groups.
- Option to join with colleagues 15 minutes before and/or after your group meeting time without Laura–your Zoom alternative to hanging out!
- Laura’s review of submitted questions and clinical case reviews between meetings.
- Individual and small group access to Laura’s breadth and depth of clinical and IFS experience from 23 years as a family systems psychotherapist, IFS Certified for 11 years, AAMFT Approved Supervisor and IFS Consultant for Certification, with some mighty mentors to thank!
- Your seat is reserved once you and Laura have confirmed your participation and your payment is received.
- Refunds are NOT possible.
- If you have to miss a meeting, you may view a recording in private prior to our next meeting. It will not be available to view after the following meeting.
- Recordings do NOT count towards certification hours (per the IFS Institute).
By participating, you consent:
- for your email to be shared with other students in the group
- for the group meeting to be recorded, (for students’ viewing only until the next meeting)
- to maintain confidentiality around content shared in Group:
WHAT IS SHARED HERE, STAYS HERE. WHAT IS LEARNED HERE, LEAVES HERE !
Apply by answering a few questions by clicking the green button. No fees yet. You will hear from Laura when Group Registration opens a month prior to Group Sets which run Sept-Dec, Jan-April, May-July
IFS CERTIFICATION FAQS:
- Click here for IFS Certification details by the IFS Institute.
- Your Certification Video is reviewed by a Lead Trainer, not by Laura.
- If you need Group Consultation Hours for IFS Certification, it is your responsibility to keep track of Group dates and hours met. Laura will confirm these details with you before she signs off on Form 7A in your Certification Application.
- Laura can only sign off on IFS Clinical Hours that you complete while in Consultation with her. Laura will need to see your documentation of these hours and dates before signing off, so keep careful track!
- PLEASE REQUEST SIGNED FORMS from Laura and submit your documentation of consultation dates/hours with Laura to her AT LEAST ONE MONTH PRIOR TO NEEDING THEM FOR CERTIFICATION SUBMISSION!
- Once we confirm your hours/dates, I will sign off on your hours and email the signed form 7A to Karen Blicher at the IFS Institute for Certification.
- Recordings of missed meetings do NOT count towards certification hours (per the IFS Institute).
Apply for a Fall Group by answering a few questions. No fee until registration.
“(The group) decreased my sense of isolation, created a sense of peer support to look forward to, increased awareness of therapist parts, and of course increased my understanding of IFS in everyday practice.” ’21 Summer Consultee
“As a fairly new IFS therapist I have found Laura provides a very safe space for the deep self-reflection that is so necessary in a supervision space. I feel supported by Laura’s empathic presence, good humour and embodied sense of the IFS model, along with her Self energy and deep knowledge of working with people therapeutically. I would recommend Laura for anyone looking for supervision.”
~ Stephanie Mitchell ~ Adelaide, Australia
“Laura so naturally creates this safe, sacred space which invites the group to really drop in deeply and bypass any masky pretenses and connect with real treasure both for our psychotherapy parts but most of all for the nourishment of ourselves as a whole. I walked away with immediate support in using IFS with my clients and also feel rejuvenated, so I’m bringing more Self energy to my clients (and my family and friends and life). I feel honored to sing the praises of Laura and this gorgeous offering.”
~ Shimila Keenum, LCSW
Laura is particularly talented at creating a safe, warm, intellectually stimulating and welcoming space.
Her group is perfectly balanced – there is time for connection and support with other therapists and plenty of space for IFS-focused learning.
I walk away from each group with a new nugget of IFS wisdom from Laura and my peers. It is a space that is recharging, energizing, and fun.
~ Carrisa Aresta LCSW, Portland, OR
About Me: I am passionate about connecting and supporting healers globally to reduce burnout and isolation and help you be more Self-led, energized and effective. I help you deepen and embody this transformational life practice so that you can help others in a way that is sustainable and life-giving to you, too! IFS changed my life and is the reason I’m still in the field after 23 years with more energy and hope than I ever thought possible.
My IFS foundation was built working with Dick Schwartz individually for a year. I’ve maintained regular IFS therapy and supervision with two IFS Lead Trainers since 2009 and have been IFS Certified since 2010. I’m IFIO Advanced trained, taught IFS Seminars for PESI, PA Level 1 & 2 Trainings, lead IFS Process & Consultation groups for IFS Healers and am an AAMFT Approved Supervisor. Areas of specialty include disordered eating, sexual trauma, couples, body-oriented practices, athletes, brain injuries and chronic illness.