Hello IFS Therapists & Practitioners from around the globe who seek a supportive community to deepen and expand your IFS Clinical Competence, Fluency and Self-energy!
You are in the Right Place!
Level 1+ Grads may count Consultation Hours towards IFS Certification.
All groups meet over Zoom, a platform I have used for over 7 years and am very comfortable with.
- Find support and connection with IFS colleagues.
- Reduce burnout, isolation and clinical overwhelm.
- Watch or experience the Model applied during brief, live demos.
- Get your IFS Questions Answered.
- Increase IFS fluency, efficiency and efficacy.
- Expand your own Self awareness and leadership in a confidential space.
Spring groups sold out! Apply for upcoming groups by clicking the green button and answering a few questions.
No fee collected until registration.
I am passionate about connecting healing professionals who are motivated to integrate IFS more fully into their life. Consultation groups help you feel less isolated and weary AND more efficient, confident and energized in your important work!
- IFS Consultation Groups
- Limited Individual IFS Consultation (current students only)
- Visiting your IFS practice group for input, teaching, live supervision, consultation–whatever you need. Level 1+ Grads may count this time towards Group Consultation Certification Hours.
- AAMFT Approved Group Supervision
Consultation Groups tend to hard-working, tired, unsure or overwhelmed Therapist Parts and include:
- Brief Guided meditation
- Q&A, Case Consultation
- Didactic teaching
- Live, Brief Demos
APPLY FOR JUNE/JULY Groups before we pause until September.
Fall Groups will be a Set of 4, 6 or 8 (monthly or more frequently).
Limited to 7 students. 90 minutes. Pacific Time Zone (Seattle)
Dates and Times:
- Tues 12-1:30pm – June 8, June 29, July 6 is FULL!
- Tues 3-4:30pm – June 8, June 29, July 6
- Wed 12-1:30pm – June 9, June 30, July 7
- Thurs 4:00 – 5:30pm – June 24, July 1, July 8 is FULL!
Cost: $375 for 4.5H of Group Experience & Live Instruction with Laura and 6 IFS colleagues. Includes questions submitted beforehand and recording shared afterwards.
Apply for a Consult Group by answering a few questions. I will let you know within a week which Group may have a space available. Thanks for your interest!
“I highly recommend joining Laura’s consultation group/s. Her gentle, warm and authentic presence creates safety that encourages curiosity to learn. She seamlessly weaves personal and professional awareness that makes for a truly special experience.” M.F.
- Your seat is reserved once you and Laura have confirmed your participation and your payment is received.
- Refunds are NOT possible.
- If you have to miss a meeting, you may request a recording for your use only–to review and delete before our next meeting. Recordings may not be counted towards certification hours.
By participating, you consent:
- for the group meeting to be recorded, (for the group’s use only) and to delete the recording before the next meeting if you missed that week.
- to maintain confidentiality around content shared in Group
Apply by answering a few questions by clicking the green button. No fees yet. Laura will respond within a week.
Click here for IFS Certification details by the IFS Institute.
“As a fairly new IFS therapist I have found Laura provides a very safe space for the deep self-reflection that is so necessary in a supervision space. I feel supported by Laura’s empathic presence, good humour and embodied sense of the IFS model, along with her Self energy and deep knowledge of working with people therapeutically. I would recommend Laura for anyone looking for supervision.”
~ Stephanie Mitchell ~ Adelaide, Australia
“Laura so naturally creates this safe, sacred space which invites the group to really drop in deeply and bypass any masky pretenses and connect with real treasure both for our psychotherapy parts but most of all for the nourishment of ourselves as a whole. I walked away with immediate support in using IFS with my clients and also feel rejuvenated, so I’m bringing more Self energy to my clients (and my family and friends and life). I feel honored to sing the praises of Laura and this gorgeous offering.”
~ Shimila Keenum, LCSW
Laura is particularly talented at creating a safe, warm, intellectually stimulating and welcoming space.
Her group is perfectly balanced – there is time for connection and support with other therapists and plenty of space for IFS-focused learning.
I walk away from each group with a new nugget of IFS wisdom from Laura and my peers. It is a space that is recharging, energizing, and fun.
~ Carrisa Aresta LCSW, Portland, OR
About Me: I am passionate about connecting and supporting healers globally to reduce burnout and isolation and help you be more Self-led, energized and effective. I help you deepen and embody this transformational life practice so that you can help others in a way that is sustainable and life-giving to you, too! IFS changed my life and is the reason I’m still in the field after 23 years with more energy and hope than I ever thought possible.
My IFS foundation was built working with Dick Schwartz individually for a year. I’ve maintained regular IFS therapy and supervision with two IFS Lead Trainers since 2009 and have been IFS Certified since 2010. I’m IFIO Advanced trained, taught IFS Seminars for PESI, PA Level 1 & 2 Trainings, lead IFS Process & Consultation groups for IFS Healers and am an AAMFT Approved Supervisor. Areas of specialty include disordered eating, sexual trauma, couples, body-oriented practices, athletes, brain injuries and chronic illness.