Welcome, IFS Therapists & Practitioners (or aspiring ones)
from around the globe with active caseloads!
If you’re looking for support to become more Self-led, proficient and confident, you are in the right place.
Sign up for the Interest List to be the first to receive Registration Updates or notice if a seat becomes available in an existing group.
The next set of groups begins early October ’23.
My groups are unique by offering separate groups based on your IFS experience level!
Pre Level 1 for students waiting for a L1 (must have completed a multi-day, IFS Intro that you’re ready to build on! e.g. Online Circle, PESI courses, Cape Cod Institute)
Level 1-2 grads (fewer than 5 years IFS experience) Stepping Stones & Thinking Hearts grads are welcome
L2+ Grads (5 or more years IFS experience)
NEW GROUP for Advanced Clinicians/Practitioners seeking mentoring and support to Launch & Lead their own Consultation Groups If you’re ready to take this leap or already have, this group is for you! Students may join both the Advanced Group & the Mentoring group.)
Students must have active clinical caseloads, which provide the trailheads for our work together. Students are expected to present at least 1 case for consultation during their Set and submit case consult questions from Laura prior to their consultation.
Groups include: Guided Meditation,
Group Process, Case Consultation, Q&A, Didactic Teaching, Experientials, Live Brief Demos
- Increase your IFS Confidence, Competence, and Self-energy.
- Unblend from and Befriend your Caregiver/Helper Parts.
- Reduce burnout, isolation, and clinical overwhelm.
- Watch or experience the Model directly during brief, live demos with Laura.
- Get your IFS Questions Answered.
- Staff Cases with decades of collective experience and training.
- All students are expected to present at least one case for consultation.
- Receive validation and input from international IFS colleagues (from Hawaii, N. & S. Americas, Europe, Asia…!)
- Expand your own Self awareness, Leadership and Presence in a confidential, supportive space.
- Groups fewer than 6 students may count towards IFS Certification or Re-Certification.
- Group hours are pending IFSI CE Approval
Students say Laura’s Consultation groups offer them:
- A wonderful resource to practice, learn and gain support.
- Helpful and heart-opening feedback on clinical challenges.
- A safe and supportive space for discussing challenging cases.
- An opportunity to meet and tend to my own therapist parts.
“I highly recommend joining Laura’s consultation group/s. Her gentle, warm and authentic presence creates safety that encourages curiosity to learn. She seamlessly weaves personal and professional awareness that makes for a truly special experience.” M.F.
“Laura is warm, open, gentle and committed to encouraging you in your practice. She offers the wisdom of her experience of IFS therapy as well as inviting this from us. She sensitively facilitates you to consider your inner process.”
~Melanie (UK) BACP ACC Psychotherapeutic Counsellor Level 3 IFS
8 Months of Small Group Experience, Clincial Consultation & Community
16 hours total Live Group time
$1400 tuition ($175 per month investment)
Students must have active clinical caseloads, which provide the trailheads for our work together. Students are expected to present at least 1 case for consultation and submit a case summary prior to their consultation. You’ll sign up for a specific date after our first meeting.
Group recordings are available if you miss a meeting (but don’t count towards Certification).
Refer a colleague who registers for a group & receive $100 off tuition
All times are Pacific Time/Seattle.
Your investment gives you:
- An intimate, confidential, supportive Group of 6 -10 motivated peers
- Learning from and connecting with international colleagues
- Access to Private All Student Landing Page with Forms, Case Consultation Questions, etc.
- IFSI Approved Group Consultation Hours towards IFS Certification & Re-Certification
- Access to Group Recordings throughout your Group Set (viewable only by you)
- Direct Access to Laura’s breadth and depth of knowledge and experience as a family systems therapist for 25 years, Certified IFS Therapist for 13 years, Approved AAMFT Supervisor and IFSI Approved Consultant for Certification, with some mighty mentors to thank!
I appreciate the financial, scheduling, and emotional commitment of registering for a group. Some students join a group for the Certification hours. Others register once, twice or repeatedly after experiencing the value and importance of this community for supporting their ongoing professional and personal development. Students build the commitment into their monthly schedule and business expenses and know that investing less than $200 per month into this experience is time and money well spent.
A few partial scholarships are available each Set to individuals experiencing financial hardship, who belong to an under-represented group or are facing US$ exchange rate blues. If you would like to apply for a scholarship please email Laura and describe your situation in a few sentences. We will let you know if a scholarship is available.
Join us as we pause together, welcome your hard-working Healer parts and tend to your IFS questions and challenges. You’ll unblend from and befriend parts and deepen your experience and confidence integrating the Model into your work and life.
The more Self led you are, the greater ease and spaciousness you will embody, and the more effective you will be!
My 25 years as a family systems psychotherapist and supervisor motivate me to offer fellow healers the connection, support and teaching so vital to our demanding work. I have supervised MFTs and IFS Professionals since 2014 and have consulted over 180 students.
Consultation groups are about building community and continuity, offering a safe container for you to share your clinical questions, vulnerabilities and victories. You are not alone in your clinical challenges. And, we can’t do this important work alone, in isolation. I’m committed to providing you and your hard-working internal system the support, teaching and connection it deserves.
All live (not recorded) consultation hours count towards Certification (in groups 6 or fewer) and Re-Certification.
Two students reflect after Laura worked with Nancy’s blended “Worker” part who worries Nancy will “do it wrong” in session:
“Laura’s consult group has been a wonderful addition to my circle of support. I feel safe with Laura at the helm and I highly recommend her groups to my fellow IFS therapists or practitioners. If you are practicing without peer support you are really missing out. Getting feedback from up to 8 others on challenges you are having is incredibly helpful and heart-opening. I have a part that thinks he doesn’t need support. This group has proven him wrong.”
~Everett Considine, Certified Level 3 IFS Practitioner and Co-author of “ReZoom” from Bright Line Eating
“Laura so naturally creates this safe, sacred space which invites the group to really drop in deeply and bypass any masky pretenses and connect with real treasure both for our psychotherapy parts but most of all for the nourishment of ourselves as a whole. I walked away with immediate support in using IFS with my clients and also feel rejuvenated, so I’m bringing more Self energy to my clients (and my family and friends and life). I feel honored to sing the praises of Laura and this gorgeous offering.”
~ Shimila Keenum, LCSW