Hello IFS Level 1+ Grads seeking Group Consultation Hours towards Certification, or Healing Professionals seeking to deepen and expand their IFS Clinical Competence,
You are in the Right Place!
As an Approved Consultant for IFS Certification and AAMFT Approved Supervisor, I offer:
- IFS Consultation Groups
- Individual IFS Consultation (not currently at this time)
- Visiting your IFS practice group for input, teaching, live supervision, consultation–whatever you need. Level 1+ Grads may count this time towards Group Consultation Certification Hours.
- AAMFT Approved Group Supervision (as a secondary supervisor)
Consultation Groups may include:
- Brief Guided meditation
- Q&A, Case Consultation
- Didactic teaching
- Live, Brief Demos
Limited to 7 students. 90 minutes. Pacific Time Zone (Seattle)
I am passionate about working with healing professionals who are motivated to integrate IFS more fully into their life and work.
Consultation Groups tend to hard-working and often weary Therapist Parts through guided meditation, group sharing and direct experience with the Model if I work with you and your parts directly.
Groups may include didactic teaching, Q&A, experiential exercises, live brief demos and case consultation.
Find support and connection with IFS colleagues, expand your own Self energy, awareness, leadership and clinical application of the IFS Model in a supportive, confidential space!
UPCOMING GROUP DATES to apply for by clicking green button to the right.
- DROP IN GROUP $85
4/14 Wednesday 12pm
GROUP SET OF 3 ($250)Tues 3-430pm
4/27, 5/11, 5/25
- Wed 12-130pm
- 4/28, 5/12, 5/26
“I highly recommend joining Laura’s consultation group/s. Her gentle, warm and authentic presence creates safety that encourages curiosity to learn. She seamlessly weaves personal and professional awareness that makes for a truly special experience.” M.F.
Apply for a Consult Group by answering a few questions. I will let you know within a week which Group may have a space available. Thanks for your interest!
- Your seat is reserved once you and Laura have confirmed your participation and your payment is received.
- Refunds are not possible.
- If you have to miss a meeting, you may request a recording for your use only–to review and delete before our next meeting. Recordings may not be counted towards certification hours. By participating, you agree for the session to be recorded, for the group’s use only.
To apply by answering a few questions, please click the button to the right. Laura will respond within a week.
Click here for IFS Certification details by the IFS Institute.
As a fairly new IFS therapist I have found Laura provides a very safe space for the deep self-reflection that is so necessary in a supervision space. I feel supported by Laura’s empathic presence, good humour and embodied sense of the IFS model, along with her Self energy and deep knowledge of working with people therapeutically. I would recommend Laura for anyone looking for supervision.
Stephanie Mitchell ~ Adelaide, Australia