IFS Process Group
Biweekly 2 hour group—with a break on the hour. Normally offered in person in my Spokane office, but currently offered via Zoom.
- For those who have attended my IFS Introduction or other similar training, this is a unique opportunity to expand your experience of the IFS framework for deepening awareness, compassion and Self energy in a safe, confidential setting with Certified IFS therapist with over 20 years of clinical experience. We’ll apply the Model to your own internal system and your interactions with one another through guided meditation, experiential exercises, didactic teaching, live demos and group processing.
- There are 8 spaces available and your seat is reserved once I receive payment. You may pay with cash, check, Apple Pay, VenMo or here on my website with a credit card.
- This doesn’t qualify as a therapy group to bill to insurance.
- This group is for healing professionals, who want to deepen their understanding and application of the IFS framework–for themselves and for patients, clients, students, etc. While this group isn’t therapy, per se, it will be therapeutic and impact your own self understanding and compassion.
- These groups are not eligible for CEs.
- For in person groups: If you are interested in helping with logistics (room set up, take down, etc.) to offset your cost, please contact me.
- Student discounts available.
Laura’s process group is a perfect place to do some internal exploration and allow for some parts to speak who may not otherwise get the chance to be seen and honored. (Jeff Wallace, LICSW)